Bali can be considered as one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. People from every corner of the world prefer to visit Bali in order to enjoy the beautiful sceneries offered. If you are looking forward to visit Bali for your upcoming vacation, here is a list of some of the attractions that you should never miss out.
- Tanah Lot Temple – It is possible for you to find plenty of temples in Bali. Out of these temples, Tanah Lot Temple has received much attention. This temple is located on top of a massive rock and is surrounded by the sea. You will be able to enjoy fascinating sunsets at the Tanah Lot Temple.
- The retreats like Bali Weight Loss is very good and also YogaBarn which has deteriorated over the years yet still a good place for a Yoga class in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple – This is the most important sea temple that you can see in Bali. It is located on top of a cliff edge. People who are interested in enjoying dramatic sunsets prefer to visit this temple in the evenings. The open amphitheater located in close proximity to the temple offers fire dances to the guests.
- Besakih Temple – The Besakih temple is also considered as Mother Temple by people who live in Bali. It is located on the slopes of Mouth Agung. As a result, you will be able to enjoy amazing sceneries on your way here.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces – The scenic rice fields have enhanced the natural beauty of Ubud. You can also think about visiting there to enjoy this beauty. The most beautiful paddy fields can be found in the road to Tegallalang. It is possible for you to find a large number of small restaurants around in this area. They also offer amazing views for the diners.
- Ubud monkey forest – This is another scenic attraction available for you to enjoy during your journey to Bali. This is a place where a large number of scientific studies are being conducted throughout the year. The best of natural beauty in Bali can be experienced in this forest.
- Kintamani and Mount Batur – Kintamani is considered as the home of Mount Batur. Tourists consider this as a scenic stopover that can be found in Bali. This is an active volcano and it has reputed more than 20 times within the past two centuries. After every eruption, the surrounding landscape is changed and it offers a unique view to the guests.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park – This can be considered as the biggest animal theme park that you can find in Bali. By paying a visit to this park, you will be able to experience more than 60 different species. You are provided with the ability to roam around the park freely. Therefore, you will get the opportunity to watch animals by getting closer to their natural habitats. Bus safaris are also being organized for the convenience of guests who visit this park. Moreover, animal talent shows are being organized at this park in a regular basis to entertain the guests.