Chiang Mai is a nice place to stay for few months and you can easily get condo accommodation where all amenities will be provided. If you have a plan to stay longer then a condo is more preferable than a expensive hotel.
Following are various FAQs that will be worth reading if you want to rent a condo in Chiang Mai.
- How much time it needs to find a condo on rent at Chiang Mai?
It is entirely on you as there are more than ten thousand condos available on rent at Chiang Mai. You may take as long as you want or you can decide within a matter of hours. Availability of condo is not an issue at all.
- What is the minimum period for which condos can be taken for rent in Chang Mai?
Usually most of the condo owners will prefer minimum 6 months stay however few of them may agree to offer for rent for a month too. The point to be noted is that longer the period of rent, it will be more economical for you.
- Do I need to carry my own home wares?
All condos available are fully furnished with various kitchen wares, beddings and other necessary things. However, if you need anything extra that you can easily obtain them from the nearby market.
- Am I allowed to keep my pet?
To be honest, it is quite difficult to get any condo in Chiang Mai where anyone will allow you to have your pet. Neither would any building management allow that. Having said that, you must not lose your heart, as there are enough animal lovers available who will offer pet friendly condos too.
- What are the various documentations needed to take condos on rent at Chiang Mai?
Your valid passport is good enough to rent any condo in Chiang Mai.
- Do I need any special kind of Visa in order to take condo on rent at Chiang Mai?
As long as you have a valid visa for staying in Thailand, there is no issue at all. However, it is important that your lease period for renting condo should match with the period of your visa. Otherwise, you will be left with few more days of your holiday, but your lease period will be over.
- Do I need to give any employment certificate or credit history for renting condo at Chiang Mai?
All these may be very important in the western countries however in Chiang Mai no one will ask for such information from you.
- What will be in the rental contract and will it be in English?
You need not worry much about the rental contract as the terms and conditions will fully protect your interest and the list of items that you need to take care will be written on it. Both you as well as the condo owner will sign on the contract. All the lease agreements are written in English and can also be written in Thai language if you wish.